Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ready and Waiting!

Nate is officially full-term as of today!! I was starting to make some progress at my OB visit last Thursday. Dr. Chauhan sounded as if it may not be too long before Nate makes his appearance! I go back for my next visit tomorrow, and I am hoping she gives me more good news. I have had quite a few contractions today, and I hope they are all going to lead to labor soon. It's so hard to be patient when my back and tailbone are hurting so much and it's not very easy to get around.

I was in major nesting mode this past weekend and even took the day off Monday to finish everything on my list. I did make a little time for a mommy-to-be massage, which was very nice! So all is done, bags are packed, nursery is ready, car seat is in the car! All we need our baby!! We can't wait to finally get to meet him and hold him in our arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment