Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Our Strong-Willed Son

So Nathan is already proving himself to be quite the strong-willed child. As Ben says, he has the brakes on and he is not going anywhere. It seems as though I will end up forcing him out (through induction) at 4:00 a.m. Friday morning. I am still contracting fairly often, but I do not feel impending labor in the near future. I am going back to the OB tomorrow morning, and we will see if he has made any more progress. I have pretty much given up hope, though! Oh well. He can't stay in there forever, and his days in his warm and cozy bubble are coming to a close. Wednesday will be my last day of work for 16 weeks, and I could not be more excited! It will be nice to have a nice long "break."

Please keep Ben and me in your prayers this week as we physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually prepare for Nathan's arrival. We are excited and ready beyond words, yet at the same time, there is fear of the unknown. I know the Lord is in control and have faith that everything will go smoothly. We CANNOT WAIT to meet this gift God has blessed us with!!

Here's one more belly pic before the big day...

Nate at 38 weeks, 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment