Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

He's Here!!!

Little Nathan Benjamin was born Friday, March 26, 2010 at 3:26 p.m. He was 7 pounds even and 20 1/4 inches long. I'm sorry it has taken so long to update. Who knew such a tiny little human being could take up so much time! Nate has surely kept us busy, but we are loving every minute of parenthood. I promise to update with details and pictures as soon as I get a chance (which will hopefully be tomorrow.) I am only just now getting my shower for the day, if that tells you anything!

But I will leave you with one precious picture...

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lauren! He is so precious! I hope you guys are doing well and getting settled into your new role as parents! Enjoy every minute because it passess so quickly! I can't wait to watch little Nate grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet. I am glad everyone is doing good. I hope you are getting a little sleep. Sleep while he is sleeping. It is a lot easier with one. Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just showed Katelyn the picture and she said, "AWWWW, I can't believe he's out." Then she asked, "Is he at the hospital?" I told her no and that he was at your house. She replied, "Oh, I didn't know she had a home." I just started to laugh. I bet sometimes you feel like you lived at the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete