Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ten Months Old!!


So I'm doing better with my posting, huh?! Only four days behind this time! I can't believe our little guy is already ten months old and that I am going to have to start planning his birthday party soon. It makes me so sad!

We have not been up to anything fun lately. Nate was diagnosed with RSV a week ago, and a couple days later, Ben and I were sick with it as well. I have been out of work most of the week and am still having fever. I haven't had fever in years! So as long as I am still having fever (and I don't even have a voice right now), I can't go to work and be around my precious leukemia patients. So pray that the fever goes away today so that I can go back to work tomorrow! Nate seems to be feeling well. He bounced back pretty quickly but is still pretty snotty. Thank goodness for his new tubes though because both of his ears have been draining as opposed to him having to be on antibiotics for ear infections. Ben is still feeling kinda crummy as well. So needless to say we have pretty much been quarantined to the house for the past week. I am so sad that we were not able to get out and enjoy the beautiful 70 degree weather yesterday.  :(

Since I just posted an update on all of Nate's new fun stuff, there is not much to report on his tenth month. He does know his way around the house now, and he loves to wander off and explore. If we turn our backs for only two seconds, we never know what we are going to find him getting into! I can't imagine how much more interesting life will be when he starts walking! Since he has been sick, he has taken a strong aversion to feeding himself or eating "table foods," and if you put a bite of real food in his mouth (soft carrots, bananas) he will throw up. I am hoping this is just temporary while he is sick. I really don't want to be pureeing baby food for the rest of his life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment